Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm It

Okay, Okay. Resistance is useless. I'll play along, although it is against my better judgement.

Five little known facts about me:

1. I was Gretel in Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates in our 4th grade play. That was about the extent of my theatrical career.

2. I co-starred with my 4th grade crush, Rick Alexander. That was about the extent of our romantic relationship.

3. I took piano lessons for at least 4 years as a kid, but I can barely pluck out a melody. Go figure.

4. You already know I had headgear, a mullet and a "special" bicycle.

5. Other than my tennis shoes, all of my shoes are black.

Whew. That took some doing. Now I get to tag some friends and they get to either play along or just ignore the game, right? I'll tag Dally, Otto, Lisa, and Christopher.

8 comments:

~j. said...

Is Rick one of Bunnie's kids?

Lyle said...

We missed having you in the time travel road show. That is where true talent stays undiscoverd. ;-)

Lorien said...

Yes, Bunnie's cutest son (I didn't actually know any of the others, but I'm sure he was the cutest). In fourth grade Rick had these great bangs he'd sweep to the side. Ahhhhh.

That's right--I forgot about road shows. I was a big foam book in one road show. Forgot that part of my dossier.

Sister Pottymouth said...

So is that why you're so bookish? (Sorry--I couldn't resist.) Thanks for playing along. Do you have black sandals for summer?

dalene said...

Thanks for playing! I'm still trying to figure out the psychological significance of the omniblack shoe collection...

Carina said...

Frankly, I'm concerned that you don't have a pair of brown shoes. Very concerned. What do you wear with your brown pants or brown belts?
Please advise, as I am a little frightened.

kacy faulconer said...

I loved Rick Alexander in 7th grade. We went to the mall with Rachel Miner, played Tron, and that was the end of that.

The Dally Llama said...

Tron. Quite possibly the biggest let down of my early life. The game itself looked so unbelievably cool, but I was too young to figure out how to play it. I remember being so furious at the machine at Show Biz Pizza that I kicked it and hurt my foot. It wasn't until Spy Hunter and Contra came along that I started to like video games again.